FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Week 4 of training!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahbd22

PostPosted: Nov Wed 14, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Week 4 of training! Reply with quote

I am halfway through the 4th week of training with Mike and his wife, Sue. I am finally feeling comfortable with my Zone 1! I now look forward to my Zone 1 runs.

Sue has me doing a threshold workout, which I've done the last three weeks. I was able to finish it today (I couldn't last week) but I wish that I was able to do it outside. I wish the sun was out longer this time of year Laughing

She's also given me some new strength exercises to do, and they are the most difficult moves I've ever done! I can see how they help my running though. Dipsey do's (funny name, I know Razz It's not funny to do them though!), which work the legs, and supermans, for arms and core.

On tap race-wise is the Noodleini 5K on November 25th!!! I am excited to see where training has gotten me so far!
Sarah #2!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: