FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
castle club in the disney hotel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Jan Thu 19, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: castle club in the disney hotel? Reply with quote

How much does it cost to upgrade to castle club in the disney hotel?
We've booked to go to disneyland and sty in the disney hotel, NOW i've been reading about it and the 'castle club' sounds even better, can anyone give me an idea how much it would cost to upgrade? monday to friday end of may

-----------------------------------
Hotels
JenniferElwell

PostPosted: Feb Tue 28, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although our trip was ruined by incompetent staff and many many discriminative people I have to say MNSSHP was lovely and I got my coloured smoke and had many fun times running in and out of it Very Happy. Didn't see a reworked hub show though it seemed the same as last year but only on once instead of twice however it was amazing as usual. I did enjoy it just wish I didn't have to write a mammoth complaint to Disney now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: