FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Music video production or record label?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Apr Mon 16, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Music video production or record label? Reply with quote

I'm currently in college and studying Media Production and Graphics. After college I'd like to get either a job or apprenticeship but I'm undecided whether I want to go into music video production or working at a record label and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how and where to start applying, if you work in the industry or have some ideas of record labels or production companies, any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance

==================
new york video production
Mariareese

PostPosted: Jun Mon 08, 2015 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online mp3 music is the most best source of enjoyment. Without songs life would be dull and dry. Everybody loves to listen free mp3 songs online to music and since ages it has been the most integral part of our lives. Over the years, various styles and kinds of music have evolved. However, the real essence of music is to provide rejuvenation and joy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: