FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
What is the best way to position spiked crystal look pillars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Mar Sat 17, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: What is the best way to position spiked crystal look pillars Reply with quote

What is the best way to position spiked crystal look pillars on a 3 tier wedding cake?
Have made my own (gluten and dairy free) 3 tier cake for my wedding Saturday but not sure how to stack it. I have Wilton crystal-look spiked pillars and cake boards but not sure how to balance them. Nice, accurate advice greatly appreciated.
========================
Gluten Free Cookies
davidsmith

PostPosted: Sep Thu 08, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: Event Tents Reply with quote

There will be a lot of better places for you to lease a wedding tent from however you won't have any desire to pick only any of them. Rather you will need to ensure that you take a sufficient measure of time to see which spot will be ready to offer you the absolute best arrangement on the tent that you requirement for your wedding. The individuals who are anticipating having an outside wedding will unquestionably need to ensure that they get the absolute best tent conceivable.

wedding-tents | Event Tents
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: