FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Can they use hair follicules from your back or chest in hair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Jan Wed 18, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Can they use hair follicules from your back or chest in hair Reply with quote

I heard that they usually use hair follicules from the back or the side of your head when they transplant them. I was just wondering if they could use hair from your chest or back? The only problem that I could see with doing this would be that the hair on your chest or back might be of a different grade or texture and might grow differently than the hair on your head if transplanted. But my question is, is it even possible to transplant hair follicules to your head from other places such as your chest or back?

====================
Hair Loss
jenas5

PostPosted: May Wed 21, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair transplant Pune is helpful to get the different hair transplant techniques. We can choose suitable technique according to the needs. Follicular unit extraction is one of the safe techniques.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: