FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Office Furniture model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Jan Thu 12, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Office Furniture model Reply with quote

I have a huge project that I need to make a SOHO (Small Office, Home Office) model type diagram. I can obviously make a simple 2D house with Visio, but I want to take it the next step. I am looking for a program that is somewhat similar to 3D Home Architect (in that you can make a house with walls, furniture, etc. in very high quality) accept has extra models for computing and networking such as routers, servers, tower computers, laptops, phones, switches, etc. Money is not a problem as this is something I might use for a business after this class is over. I also have an extremely capable computer.

PostPosted: Apr Tue 23, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the best furniture brands which includes the most reliable models from major manufacturers. It could be use to furnish your living room, bedrooms and homes. Thanks!!
doris1

PostPosted: Sep Thu 26, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: office furniture OC Reply with quote

Office furniture OC provides several types of awesome office furniture and provides reliable information about good quality furniture for office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: