FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Authors only what do you think of my new story?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky2

PostPosted: Jul Sun 29, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Authors only what do you think of my new story? Reply with quote

Prologue: The Dead Father
I was trapped in the middle of the mountain surrounded by the spikes placed on the floor I couldnít move the enemies surrounded us at a quick rate that all I could see was many army grunts with guns swords and pistols surrounding me and my baby sister and our parents I said dad donít try you will get killed I cant look after mum I need you here and he never listened to me he jumped for them and the army bastards killed him on the spot and I shouted in outrage and jumped with my sister to my mum and I said no not you to we need you and I stopped her on the spot. My mum got angry and I slapped her and said donít we need a parent to look after us i canít look after my sister only you can I carried my baby sister on my back

=====================
electronic cigarette
electronic cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: