FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Is it a good idea to buy a cheap used car and get parts (if

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack2

PostPosted: Feb Thu 09, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Is it a good idea to buy a cheap used car and get parts (if Reply with quote

Im only 17, it will be my first car. So I dont care that It wont be super nice. so..yeah Smile
I'll probably get a car thats around 1500-2500. Thats all my family can afford right now.

ricky2

PostPosted: Mar Mon 26, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on how intimate you are. I've done this both ways. Most men dislike shopping with women, but NOT ME! I simply love to go along and just watch. I find the whole process fascinating AND you are sharing some quality time together. No, you do NOT "just buy her a gift certificate". You go WITH her, no if's, and's or but's, and then foot the bill. In this case, the pleasure is IN the journey AND the destination! If she asks you to go with her when she goes shopping, just follow her lead and you will be just fine. Maybe, like me, you will enjoy the whole experience.
_________
sexy lingerie
lingerie shop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: