FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
How bad is it to get a cat declawed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack2

PostPosted: Feb Mon 13, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: How bad is it to get a cat declawed? Reply with quote

How bad is it to get a cat declawed?
She claws EVERYTHING and is ruining so many things. I have 4 cat scratchers through out the house, but she still does the leather, my bed, my chairs anything!! She is almost 3 years old. I have tried squirting her with water, pushing her off the chairs, etc, nothing works. I hear it is inhuman ... what are others thoughts?
=========================
Cheap Leather Beds
JenniferElwell

PostPosted: Feb Tue 28, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kirk..i agree with dinah, however i adopted a young female tiger stripe cat from the humane society as a companion for my male cat. they told me she was declawed, but it was done correctly. i must admit my house would be trashed if she had claws. basically what im saying is if you do decide to have her delawed just make sure you do it when the cat is young and go to a good vet in your area. i got my other cat as a kitten and chose not to have him declawed, but they are both indoors. keep in mind that there are A LOT more cats out there up for adoption than dogs..do a good deed!
ricky2

PostPosted: Mar Mon 26, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I'm not entirely sure what you would consider "reasonably priced" (it differs for most folks), a few websites I came across as I was searching up an answer offered some nice little pieces for you & the sweetie Very Happy Good luck and enjoy!
_________
sexy lingerie
lingerie shop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Training Zone Forum Index -> The Training Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: